What have I done
Social Media Lecturer - NGO Bonsai, June 2017
• The course (12 hours) showed the best free and paid tactics for marketing nonprofits on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram • Course covered strategies for incubating online communities, sharing content and inviting others to like and interact with NGOs online • Topics included: How to plan social media strategy, how to create posting schedule, blogging, usage of free and paid features on Facebook and Instagram, Comunity management, best practices and much more • All NGO participants got the chance and budget to make Facebook ads for their association • Participants received a Certificate of Attendance.
Public Relations and Marketing Manager - Dubrovnik Museums, November 2015 - October 2016
• Managed strategic public relations plans for all major museum initiatives, including permanent collections, exhibitions, public programs, education, visitor services, museum venues rentals and the Museum Shop:
• Writing, gaining necessary approvals on and distributing press releases • Managed content production (adverts, videos, social media and PR stunts) • Maintained website press room and image library • Functioned as Museum spokesperson as assigned • Scheduled interviews, responded to all media requests • Managed monthly e-newsletter.
* What have I done extra, in period of two months: • Monthly e-newsletter (even though program existed for a couple years now it has never been used so I've started to execute monthly news via e-newsletter) • Instagram profile (opened and managed, posts representing various Museum collections as well-certificated products from the Museum Shop • Facebook page (new communications strategy, content creation, weekly presentation of the Museum collections, daily posts with news, better representation of photos, Results: active online community, better engagement, more actions on page, more fans all done without paid ads in just less than half of month • Webpage (implementation of share buttons, email and print actions as well as new sidebars for news, new home page redirection and many more)
• Developed and implemented marketing strategy for Dubrovnik Museums as well as marketing plans for specific initiatives (including budget, strategy/tactics, goals, target audiences and distribution) • Managed marketing and merchandising of the portfolio of Museum Shop products and services targeting multiple customer groups • Managed and launched new products for Museum Shop as well making special offers and promotion of products • Maintained collaborations with local artists and worked on future plans for the store.
Community Manager - NGO Bonsai, August 2015 - May 2016
External Associate for project Faktor V.
Managed and executed 10-month online promotion plan for Dubrovnik Volunteer Service – Goodwill market web application • Social media activities, content creation for a Facebook page as well as for web page • Email marketing • Media relations • Published online promotion banners on all online local news portals.
Project Manager and Media Relations Manager - Association for Civil Society Development Bonsai, July 2013 – August 2014
• Maintained communication with existing and potential partners, beneficiaries and associates • Increased Association's social media presence by opening two additional Facebook pages. Community management for three existing Facebook pages. Result: growing an active online community without the use of paid ads • Created and managed two website pages for the association which increased overall presence in the local community and local media • Built and updated media list and contributed to pitching media using traditional PR (press, tv, radio coverage in local media outlets).
• Maintained activities, administrative tasks, teams, promoted projects, organized events for two projects (a 10-month project called inVolontiramse! project funded with the support of Croatian Department of Social Policy and Youth, and the 8-month project called Gender Equal Impact in Local Communities RRULZ project funded with the support of Croatian National Foundation for Civil Development) • Program coordinator, PR manager and web administrator for Festival Treće uho, organized by the association.
Community Manager and Blogger - Manjgura LTD Public Relation Agency, April 2011 - January 2012
• Community management for various clients • Corporate blogging for the agency (topics: social media, online public relations, media). Link here • Attended two conferences about social media and communications.
Event Coordinator and Administrative Assistant - Centre for Advanced Academic Studies Dubrovnik, June 2008 - October 2010
• Meeting and conference planning, coordination for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities and schedules • Coordination services for events, meetings and conferences.
Administrative Assistant - Centre for Mediterranean Studies Dubrovnik, November 2007 - October 2009
• Assisting with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants for conference planning and replaced office receptionist as needed.
Journalist - Dubrovački list, January 2007 - September 2007
• Writing articles conducted interviews and reports for a local weekly newspaper.